Vertical Form Fill
Seal Packaging Machine
The VFFS Machine That is Designed & Built for Harsh Washdown Environments
- USDA & FSMA compliant
- We build-to IP69 standards assuring IP67 compliance for high temp high pressure caustic wash
- Open stainless steel frame – no covering or protecting prior to a hose
- Stainless steel sealed film rollers
- Vacuum belt film draw driven by servo motor
- Pneumatic or servo jaw drive
- End seal jaws and back-seal made of stainless
- Cone & cup self-centering end seal jaw
- Shaft-driven film unwind
- Floating film cage adjusts for film drift
- Ideal for Polyethylene or heat sealable co-ex and laminated films
- Packaging styles include: pillow, gusset, flat bottom stand-up (“K”-seal), and recloseable zipper
- Optional solid Stainless Steel bar-stock frame
- Optional longitudinal machine direction, transverse zipper or zip-360
- 1-year warranty
- Power Specifications:
- Electrical: (208-240 VAC/30 amperes), (380-480 VAC/20 amperes), 50/60 Hertz Air: 80 psig (includes vacuum pump to reduce air requirements)
CLICK ON THE ICON FOR MORE INFORMATION
We build-to IP69 specifications assuring IP67 compliance…our minimum standards meet the upcoming FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA).
Write a description for this tab and include information that will interest site visitors.
Servo driven…no-slip vacuum belt film draw…self-cleaning…vacuum pump included reduces energy usage.
Shaft driven film roll unwind…protected within machine from drips and splash…runs up to 24-inch diameter rolls.
Even the heated sealing jaws are stainless steel… completely sealed…can be washed at any time… no need to cover or protect.