Modified Atmosphere Packaging
Equipment & MAP Packaging
The Leader in Single-Station
MAP Packaging Machines
- 100% stainless steel and FSMA, FDA, & USDA compliant. Optional 3A dairy-grade
- Always ready for wash-down as we build-to IP69 specifications assuring IP67 compliance
- Seal bars available include either 30, 54, 62, and 100-inch lengths
- Vacuum pump standard or optional liquid-ring and venturi
- Hot-bar or impulse sealing
- Bag-stretcher option to insure wrinkle free bags
- Optional two hand controls
- Flexible probes reduces damage and extends life
- A variety of language options on our simple to understand controller
- Floor mount, optional casters, or unit can hang over conveyor.
- Gas flush any product that degrades in atmosphere
- Multi-gas flush totes or super-sacks of organic products assuring inserts and larvae are asphyxiated.
CLICK ON THE ICON FOR MORE INFORMATION
ADJUSTABLE BAG SUPPORT PLATE.
20-degree tilted seal head allows the positioning of one to two pages. Shown – two poly bags of fresh-cut
This Oxygen Rated Mark-III ideal for one to two mother-bags
Same Mark-III quality with B&R controls
Ideal for bins, barrels, gaylords, or super sacks
Suspend this bulk-bin for an I-Beam or your own frame